Anyone photochop anymore?

CBlakeNS

Gawd
Does anyone photochop cars or anything anymore, I remember awhile back there used to be contests and stuff on different forums for this.

MixManSC

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Staff member
still very popular at worth1000 - some of the best work and most talented Photoshop users in the world hang out there

Jamesgott

Gawd
woah mark i was just thinking about you yesterday - about how 1337 your chops used to be back in the day. we should have a chop thread to reminisce the good old days, yo!

mark24

c[H]opGawd
woah mark i was just thinking about you yesterday - about how 1337 your chops used to be back in the day. we should have a chop thread to reminisce the good old days, yo!

Cheers fella, with any luck kyle could maybe get us some pics for us to play with :D

Asylum1

[H]ard|Gawd
I still use photoshop now and then making sigs for my clan!!

agent4256

Weaksauce
at work.. photochopping is what makes things interesting.. so people come to me all the time. so yes.. i still do it.

skymaster

[H]ard|Gawd
It's a fun thing to fool around with. I sometimes change people's head size to make a picture goofy. There are also the shots where you add people in that were missing.

Carnival Forces

Supreme [H]ardness

oh wow, Jamesgott, haven't seen you in ages. of course, i haven't been here in ages either...

Detman101

Limp Gawd
ExiSu.jpg

I still do.