Anyone pciked up the new COD World at War yet?

btell74

Limp Gawd
Just trying to determine if it is worth running out in the cold & rain to buy tonight.

I'm digging it so far. I was very hesitant because I thought Treyarch did a poor job with CoD3 but they seemed to have learned their lesson and captured the feel of CoD4. This is based on 45 minutes of campaign and about an hour of multiplayer so take it with a grain of salt, but so far I'm very happy with it.

just had a long session on multiplayer..... i like it a lot, but not as much as cod4.

i don't like how dark the levels are... makes it a lot harder to find people.
i must admit i was a bit hesitant because Treyarch did it but they did a good job.

there was almost 50,000 people playing it online on the PS3 version earlier today so it cant have been that much of a flop lol

The new COD fucking rocks!

I'm already closing in on rank 24.. trying to get to 25 asap since the Type 100 is a gnarly little machine. ;)

The one thing that pisses me off is there NEEDS to be better anti-tank weapons. When the other team takes all 3 tanks on the map it's over. Two rockets just won't take down a tank.

I been playing it and I love the maps and how big they are. still though u can fook with infinity ward. Can't wait till the come out with the next installment.

Well I dealt with the cold and rain and went ahead and picked it up. I have enjoyed it so far playing on campaign mode. Yet to play multiplayer. Well worth picking up.

A lot of fun on the 360, my copy arrived in the mail, but my xbox is still being sent back from Microsoft (RROD). So I took it over to a friends and gave him a nice head start.

I haven't played any ww2 games since day of defeat on the pc, so I am enjoying it very much. Pretty much it took all the cool features from COD4 and put them in a WW2 setting. I need to check how many maps there are, around 10-13, after a few hours I thought I had played every map then I would play a new one.

Theres a few maps that are dark but its not impossible to see anyone... But I also play on a 21 in monitor 3 ft away, so it may be a different story for some people.

Back