Anyone need help making PPD for the 2600K giveaway?

SatTech

2[H]4U
Posted this in the giveaway thread, but figured it couldn't hurt to have it's own thread...

If you're having trouble making the minimum PPD for the giveaway, I've got a pair of 480GTXs I'll switch over for the final push (good for around 11k PPD each).

First two people to post with their badge who need help get em.

Last edited:
I'll throw in my C2D rig for anyone that needs the ppd. It's just under 4k ppd if anyone needs the boost.

I've got a gtx460 I can switch over too. 9-10k consistently, 11.5k theoretical ppd.
Hopefully anyone who's trying to claw their way into the give-away last minute sees this thread =)

Help. I'm a newb that need smoar of the PPDs

jebo_4jc

kthxbye

Got a gtx 260 I can help out with....pm if interested

Its good for 6-8k ppd

edit: if anyone is around the 2k PPD average line, shoot me a PM, i can throw a 2600k or 1090T your way for a few days to help bump you up, assuming youve been active and its hardware limitations keeping you back ....

Last edited:
Got a gtx 260 I can help out with....pm if interested

Its good for 6-8k ppd

edit: if anyone is around the 2k PPD average line, shoot me a PM, i can throw a 2600k or 1090T your way for a few days to help bump you up, assuming youve been active and its hardware limitations keeping you back ....

Please someone take him up on his offer so he slows down some so I can pass him. In about 2 years....lol

Please someone take him up on his offer so he slows down some so I can pass him. In about 2 years....lol

please do, i have a big adv due to drop on it in ~30 min, after that is ~1 day till i can help someone else with the 2600k, the 1090T i can swap pretty much anytime to help someone out if they need it.

You guys are awesome! I'm doing ok at the moment minus getting my video card back from RMA a few days late.

But this is why I fold with you guys!

forgot to add, if ya send me a PM asking for some help, 1st come first serve, add your badge

Add me to the list of people who can help. I have a machine that can output between 6-8k ppd.

To be fair I am deployed and my wife is not capable (not allowed to touch my computer) of cleaning the dust out so for now I decline. Now in about 6 months if something like this is going on i may consider.

Got a GTS250 that is available as well, not in the comp due to the fact i do not have space for a 4th rig.

Please PM details and throw in your badge

I'm well above the limit, I'd be more than happy to help anyone that needs some points to kick up their points. My i7 920 is available as soon as the current bigadv I'm working on finishes.

I have a pair of g92 core cards I could fire up for someone, bout 8k ppd in the pair.

Back