Anyone know where I can get 180mm fans?

Azureth

Supreme [H]ardness
I bought a case from Xclio and the side fan doesn't work, I've emailed them twice and it's been a week but no response. Anyone know where I can find one? Oh, and I'm not RMAing the case.

Unfortunately I have only seen commercially produced 120mm, 140mm and 220mm fans. To get the 180mm your only recourse might be Xclio, or getting the same case again for cheap. What case is it exactly, might just be able to mod a 220mm fan on there. Xclio 220mm fan

ive never replaced a fan before, are they hard to install

How will i know where to plug the fan into the mobo.

if you go down a fan size you might not holes that line up exactly. that fan vent doesn't look to forgiving. personally i just dig into the case until the screws catch hold but some people are anal about hurting their possessions.

you're just not getting any spin on the new fan? bummer

Well I've never replaced a fan before, should I get a smaller or bigger fan? Also, I'm NEVER going to buy from Xclio again, I've emailed them twice over a 2 week period and they haven't responded, and they don't even have a US phone number wtf?

Well, I didn't mess with it, I just bought the parts and a local computer shop put it together and he said he couldn't get it to work at all, he said he even tried it on different computers and it didn't work.

BTW, will there be a place on the mobo that says FAN? Or something like it?

it will say some abbreviation of "system fan" usually. they are unique three prone plugs though, hard to mix up.

Picture 7 shows a few different sets of holes for a different size fan

If you look close you can see what looks like 80mm as well as 120mm holes

My guess is there would be more holes for different fans under the plastic cover on the side

Back