Anyone know what is going on with Gigabyte & suggestions for another matx Z87 board?

GP40X

Limp Gawd
Went to the Gigabyte website to do a little research on a GA-Z87MX-D3H for an upgrade and system shrink. I'm thinking abut building a Prodigy M mATX lan box and moving most of my system over with a new MB & CPU. Tried to go to the motherboard webpages and about half the pages including the support page for the GA-Z87MX-D3H are place holders advertizing how to meet girls? When you go to a web page expecting to download a manual and see what bios updates have come out and see this, it makes me think I need to find another mother board.

Since when did Gigabyte start selling female companionship. I'm like WTF?

So I need suggestions for another motherboard. How is the Asrock Extreme 4 mATX? I had planned on getting this Gigabyte board at Microcenter with an i54670K due to the bundle pricing but may have to go somewhere else to get a decent board. The Asus Z-87MX-Plus board is out of the running because if doesn't support SLI.

Thanks

I think you might want to do a malware/virus scan on your PC. I'm not getting that at all:

As you can see in the screenshot, that shot was taken an hour after your post.

Just checked again and everything seems to be working fine now. That was the first thing I thought of and did a Malwarebytes scan and nothing came up on the scan. Maybe they were just updating some webpages but it was still strange to see that instead of a "Website Maintenance" webpage like most companies put up.

Just checked again and everything seems to be working fine now. That was the first thing I thought of and did a Malwarebytes scan and nothing came up on the scan. Maybe they were just updating some webpages but it was still strange to see that instead of a "Website Maintenance" webpage like most companies put up.

Did you get to that first page via an external address perhaps? The address in your example and the one I got going through Gigabytes site are difrferent.

Just so you don't think you're crazy, I too got that web page randomly while browsing through their website recently. I went back and clicked the same link I was going to, I think it was 700 series video cards, and it came back up fine. I think network solutions is acting up on them.

Did you get to that first page via an external address perhaps? The address in your example and the one I got going through Gigabytes site are difrferent.
It was one of the sub pages. Couldn't get to the Z-87 page at all and when I went to the support page and then tried to go the specific board page, I got the love connection page instead. I think that page was what they were using for place holder pages while updating the website. Maybe Network Solutions was trying to generate a little extra income at Gigabytes expense when doing an update?

Well as my wife would say when I have messed up really, really bad, "Aw Haell Nooooo!!!" Looks like the Gigabyte site is actually a mess. I believe it may have been hacked. Was able to view the web pages I needed earlier tonight. Went ot view them again and view some of the Gigabyte Gaming motherboard webpages and guess what, "IT'S BACK!". In fact, I just love the Gigabyte Exotic Dancing page. The web address is actually #ttp://www,gigabyte.us/Exotic_Dancing.cfm?fp=[/url] (a whole bunch more stuff I'm not going to post here because the link appears to be several hundred characters long& hashtag replacing the h to keep it from linking). Just to be sure it is not some Malware on my `puter, I decided to try to look it up on my cell using my 4G connection. Mobile version of the same stuff coming up so it is the Gigabyte site. Oh well.

Yes, I did see this also on my side.
But after checking with Gigabyte tech support, they will have it fixed ASAP.

Back