Anyone know if Mountain Mods is still in business?

Tanquen

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone know if Mountain Mods is still in business? The site is still there but not fully working and I sent a message to them a week ago or so and got no reply. Last site update was 2017.

https://www.mountainmods.com/

They were at least 1 year ago when I bought a case from them last October.

Thanks, I guess I can try Sending another email. I got a U2-UFO case like 8 years ago now and was wanting to get some custom panels to add more fans but they have this PDF that you're supposed to download to give you more info and that link doesn't work and they didn't respond to an email and I don't see a phone number.

Found an old phone nr on the waybackmachine not sure if still valid, also not sure they still exist since there is not contact info anymore on the site.
Shipping warehouse telephone: (10am-4pm Pacific Standard Time - Mon-Fri)

503-631-7797

Better Business Bureau has some contact info. I may try and call on Monday.

4106 S Fisher St
Kennewick, WA 99337
http://www.mountainmods.com
(503) 348-7364

Customer Contact

Mr. Ben Rising, Owner

Additional Contact Information

Fax Numbers
(541) 386-0086Primary Fax

Phone Numbers
(503) 631-7797

I sent them a mail a bit ago regarding the plague this year and they said they were operating normally. I've not yet ordered a case but they replied back pretty fast at least. I do need to order it lol, want to make an old school fridge build. One of the few cases that'll fit this gigabyte 3175x board.

I sent them a mail a bit ago regarding the plague this year and they said they were operating normally. I've not yet ordered a case but they replied back pretty fast at least. I do need to order it lol, want to make an old school fridge build. One of the few cases that'll fit this gigabyte 3175x board.
Maybe they were off for a week or something. I sent a second email Friday and have not seen anything yet. ???

I can still log into their site and see my old order but a lot of other things on the site are not working.

Maybe they were off for a week or something. I sent a second email Friday and have not seen anything yet. ???

I can still log into their site and see my old order but a lot of other things on the site are not working.
hmm not sure, I took out formatting from my name then I got a reply when I had special character I got no reply

hmm not sure, I took out formatting from my name then I got a reply when I had special character I got no reply
Odd. No formatting or special characters. I tried my normal Pacbell account I've have for like 35 years and then my G-Mail on Friday.

Odd. No formatting or special characters. I tried my normal Pacbell account I've have for like 35 years and then my G-Mail on Friday.
Did you ever end up hearing back from them?
I'm considering placing an order for some of their motherboard trays + i/o plates.

Nope, not a peep. Not from either email. I was going to call them but I keep debating if I really want to get a new panel or not.

case configurator is flash so it won't run in modern browsers, if you have something with flash plugin still set it before Jan 14th 2021 and it'll run.

On all their case pages, they have posted links to pics for all the panels available for it: top, front, back, sides. The flash app really isnt needed.

Maybe they just don't do custom panels anymore? So they just ignore any emails...

Back