Anyone know if Mountain Mods is still in business?

Seyumi

Limp Gawd
They were at least 1 year ago when I bought a case from them last October.

Tanquen

Gawd
Thanks, I guess I can try Sending another email. I got a U2-UFO case like 8 years ago now and was wanting to get some custom panels to add more fans but they have this PDF that you're supposed to download to give you more info and that link doesn't work and they didn't respond to an email and I don't see a phone number.

Denpepe

[H]ard|Gawd
Found an old phone nr on the waybackmachine not sure if still valid, also not sure they still exist since there is not contact info anymore on the site.
Shipping warehouse telephone: (10am-4pm Pacific Standard Time - Mon-Fri)

503-631-7797

Tanquen

Gawd
Better Business Bureau has some contact info. I may try and call on Monday.

4106 S Fisher St
Kennewick, WA 99337
http://www.mountainmods.com
(503) 348-7364

Customer Contact

Mr. Ben Rising, Owner

Additional Contact Information

Fax Numbers
(541) 386-0086Primary Fax

Phone Numbers
(503) 631-7797

D-EJ915

[H]ard|Gawd
I sent them a mail a bit ago regarding the plague this year and they said they were operating normally. I've not yet ordered a case but they replied back pretty fast at least. I do need to order it lol, want to make an old school fridge build. One of the few cases that'll fit this gigabyte 3175x board.

Tanquen

Gawd
I sent them a mail a bit ago regarding the plague this year and they said they were operating normally. I've not yet ordered a case but they replied back pretty fast at least. I do need to order it lol, want to make an old school fridge build. One of the few cases that'll fit this gigabyte 3175x board.
Maybe they were off for a week or something. I sent a second email Friday and have not seen anything yet. ???

I can still log into their site and see my old order but a lot of other things on the site are not working.

D-EJ915

[H]ard|Gawd
Maybe they were off for a week or something. I sent a second email Friday and have not seen anything yet. ???

I can still log into their site and see my old order but a lot of other things on the site are not working.
hmm not sure, I took out formatting from my name then I got a reply when I had special character I got no reply

Tanquen

Gawd
hmm not sure, I took out formatting from my name then I got a reply when I had special character I got no reply
Odd. No formatting or special characters. I tried my normal Pacbell account I've have for like 35 years and then my G-Mail on Friday.