Anyone know how to use corsair link to control fan speed?

beheo2019

Bad Trader
I set custom fan curve on my h115i but 2 fans keep spinning at the lowest one. When I set to performance, it just slowly ramp up to near max speed. I thought it ramps up instantly when the cpu hit high 60C. I don’t want to set to max coz its loud all the time.

Did you set it up the the iCue software for a specific curve or use the stock ones they give you, balanced, extreme and quiet?

if the fans are connected to the block then you should be able to control them.
set it to custom, leave the fans at 25-30% until the cpu's average spike temp(60ish) and then ramp to 100% at 80c

If you set the iCue software to Extreme or Performance, the max one whatever its name is, then the pump and fans are on max speed. If you set it to balanced on the fans then you get their balanced temp control curve. Of you can create a custom curve and set the fan or pump speeds to whatever percent you want at whatever temp you want them to do that speed at. When I used a Cosair H100i I set them in three different modes based on my Corsair K70 keyboard's profile, it controls 3 profiles in the Corsair iCue software. So gaming mode set the pump to extreme and the fans to a certain curve. Normal mode set it to Balanced pump and my fan curve, then there was a night setting that set the fans and pump to Quiet mode.

If you set the iCue software to Extreme or Performance, the max one whatever its name is, then the pump and fans are on max speed. If you set it to balanced on the fans then you get their balanced temp control curve. Of you can create a custom curve and set the fan or pump speeds to whatever percent you want at whatever temp you want them to do that speed at. When I used a Cosair H100i I set them in three different modes based on my Corsair K70 keyboard's profile, it controls 3 profiles in the Corsair iCue software. So gaming mode set the pump to extreme and the fans to a certain curve. Normal mode set it to Balanced pump and my fan curve, then there was a night setting that set the fans and pump to Quiet mode.
h100i's dont have fan control, im using one.

Back