Anyone here play Tac Ops/Frag Ops?

Neocorteqz

2[H]4U
Just wondering what servers you hang at. I dunno, maybe even get a [H] members game going?

When someone post a server, I'll post the ones I hang at.

Don't wanna seem like I'm pimpin. :p

this is also just plain curiosity.

Also what name you play under?

do they have tac ops for UT2K4? i used to play that like crazy back in the day.... I have frag ops 2.0 now and i'm not sure if i like it

i use to play tact ops. just cause it had bots. god those things were so stupid. so i went to just playing cs. god those people are stupid :(

there were some rally nice tact ops maps though.

I too also used to pay tact ops. Just as good as CS, but less people/servers.

theNoid said:
I play Frag Ops. I find it 5 times better then CS:S

now if you could only play farg ops on de_dust would your opinon change :rolleyes:

Started playing Frag Ops yesterday, I am already addicted!. I know a lot of people compare it to CS, but I don't look at it that way, I think they both have their own good features, FO definitely owns though! :D My favorite map is WAR-Relics Remix, to bad there are not much servers :(

I love Frag-Ops. Plays A LOT better than CS, and it doesnt have those annoying 12 year olds or cheaters! :eek:

Been playing Frag Ops for weeks with some buddies of mine.
We don't usualy play as intended though, but when we do, we kick ass.

I play FO on just about every server as Torn (imagine that...).
I played the SF demo and...well, its definitely a demo. Not much content with only two maps. Good gameplay, but good luck getting multi-player to work. It randomly wont let you choose a side, forcing you to restart the game over and over untill it does. When it works its good though.

The new 2.0 fragops made me get addicted again to the game especially the new "war" mode! Great game for a great engine! =)

Frag Ops is great, especially with the 2.0 release. The new War gameplay mode is excellent. To me, it doesn't quite have the addictiveness of CS, but it's very close, and of course the graphics are far superior. There needs to be more people playing though, because there are plenty of fast servers out there with nobody on them.

BrunoPuntzJones said:
Frag Ops

Play on the S3 server, or Kill Your Co-Workers

Name is Itchy....
I've played the same servers. I also play on the NK (Notorious Killers), the Notorious 9, and TMX frag ops Servers. I play as [NK]Junior, and sometimes as Uncle_fuster_cluck, when the game isn't cutting my name to shreads.

TO is still alive and kicking, no on the 2004 mod, the game has been all but dead to Atari, but the TO community itself is still supporting the game, even making a patch for it. so it's still alive. Plenty of populated servers out there.

The 2.0 Patch has got me to liking the game again. They just need to resolve a few bugs here and there (like getting stuck in the vehicles. :D), but it's quickly becoming a kick ass mod.

Ragemaster said:
Frag Ops is great, especially with the 2.0 release. The new War gameplay mode is excellent. To me, it doesn't quite have the addictiveness of CS, but it's very close, and of course the graphics are far superior. There needs to be more people playing though, because there are plenty of fast servers out there with nobody on them.
I own it, and I have never once played CS. I just bought the Half Life Plat. Ed. to play Half Life, and some mod I can't remember the name of. Think it was called the action mod or something.

Neocorteqz said:
I own it, and I have never once played CS. I just bought the Half Life Plat. Ed. to play Half Life, and some mod I can't remember the name of. Think it was called the action mod or something.

I think that a similar action mod just came out for ut2k4 recently...

I cant get it to run :( I keep getting this error:

"Failed to enter PandoraLogo.ut2: Can't find file 'PandoraLogo.ut2'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free"

Anyone else have this problem?

sethmo said:
I cant get it to run :( I keep getting this error:

"Failed to enter PandoraLogo.ut2: Can't find file 'PandoraLogo.ut2'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free"

Anyone else have this problem?

It is a very popular problem with FO, and it covered a lot over at the FO forums. Check out this thread , if that doesn't help, search the forums, there are tons of topics on it, but don't make a new one about it or they get pissed off ;)

Oh, and you are using FO 2.0 right?

Back