Anyone have recent experience with Corsair on rebates?

natermeister

Limp Gawd
I recently bough six sticks of DDR2-800 from Corsair for a couple builds, they didn't arrive in the usual bubble packs. You know, those that are made to hang on a store shelf. They just came in these little plastic blister packs with now UPC or anything. I do have my invoices from Newegg, I'm a little concerned if that will be enough for Corsair to honor the rebates (which total sixty bucks).

Hold on, so there's no other IDable material you can send in? If Newegg was gonna pull this crap, the least they could have done is include the critical UPC area. Definitely give them a call though (on Monday anyway).

I dont understand completely but you need what the rebate for request, needs to be complete, i ve had 3 corsair rebates in the last few months, submitted what they ask for and had no problems, received all of them

I've had three Corsair rebates with no problem. You do typically need the original UPC from the packaging. There is also (usually) a very tight time frame to comply and mail the stuff in.
Also be aware that (usually) you can only apply for RAM rebates on one set per rebate period. This is why if you need two sets, it's best to order one and wait for the next rebate period for the second.

Back