Anyone have HS1 conflicting with their USB keyboard?

Commander FAT

2[H]4U
I'm using an Microsoft 4000 wired ergonomic keyboard. I've noticed that once I started using the HS1 my keyboard's mute button and volume controls stopped working.

I've also had some odd issues while playing COD:Black Ops with the game minimizing at random as well as movement keys getting stuck. When I say stuck I don't mean physically. It's like the keyboard is still sending the commands to my computer.

Any HS1 users out there come across weirdness with their USB keyboard?

I'm using an Microsoft 4000 wired ergonomic keyboard. I've noticed that once I started using the HS1 my keyboard's mute button and volume controls stopped working.

I've also had some odd issues while playing COD:Black Ops with the game minimizing at random as well as movement keys getting stuck. When I say stuck I don't mean physically. It's like the keyboard is still sending the commands to my computer.

Any HS1 users out there come across weirdness with their USB keyboard?

I use the same keyboard, though I never use the keyboard's media controls. I just tried them and found they don't work when the HS1s are plugged in. They work fine when I use external speakers.

I have filed a problem report with our engineering team. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Heya,
I've tried unplugging my HS1 and I've found that even still the volume controls don't work nor do the other shortcut keys, Home, Email, the Calculator shortcut.
I'm wondering if just having the HS1 software installed is causing the problem. Maybe when I get back home I'll uninstall it and see what happens. I'll post back here later.

Back