Anyone have experience with returns/replacements from BHPhotovideo?

Has anyone had issues with their monitor such as a dead/stuck pixel, or bad glow, or blb and had to return or replace it from BHPhotovideo?

How was the experience? Do they charge you the 15% restocking fee for something like that? (This is what I'm worried about most)

I only ask because I'm normally an Amazon guy because I know their returns/replacements are hassle free, but unfortunately for me I got a dud monitor and have to return it (bunch of stuck blue pixels near the top left). There is no forseeable stock arriving for a replacement so this is why I'm asking about BHPhotovideo and your guys experiences in that sort of situation.

Pretty sure they'll give a full refund, but you won't know unless you ask them.

Thanks for the replies. Do you guys have any experience dealing with them at all? Was looking to see what others thought of them before I go ahead and order a monitor from there.

B&H is a highly respected, brick and mortar, photography store in Manhattan. Been there several times. Also ordered a lot of camera gear online from them. Bought several montitors there.
Their service is second to non so no worries ordering from them. Never returned monitors but had warranty work done on a camera. If you ever visit NYC you have to visit their store. It's Disneyland for photography and computer gear.

Reactions: DocNo
like this
Yeah, I've been to the B&H store. It's pretty amazing all the gear they have.

B&H is an outstanding operation. I've bought dozens of items from them over the years. They're great with returns, exchanges, questions, etc.

Can't say much about monitors, but they internationally replaced a very big digital casio piano free of charge for me after getting a defective one, shipping those things ain't cheap! It's my go to place now for online shopping instead of Amazon, excellent and very professional store.

If your willing to deal with Amazon I wouldn't think twice about using B&H. Way better service. Heck you can speak to a real human pretty easily even.

With the rampant counterfeits on Amazon they are my vendor of last resort for electronics these days.

I returned a monitor to B&H once (defective control buttons). They paid return shipping and I did get a full refund.

Back