Anyone have BF2 yet???

zoobaby

Supreme [H]ardness
That they purchased? Or are stores holding to tomorrow's release date?

I've got my Highschool graduation tomorrow, so I'll probably have to pick it up Wednesday afternoon

[A]MD-Fan said:
Some release early. *cough* Wal mart
do they have it today the 20th!? shit ill throw a used game at EB or something to get the $10 short that i am right now and head out there

Ballz2TheWallz said:
do they have it today the 20th!? shit ill throw a used game at EB or something to get the $10 short that i am right now and head out there

I was refering to them always screwing up release dates in the past, its YMMV depending on wether or not your local Wal Mart does it or not.

cuemasterfl said:
Glad you clarified that ;)

OK smart ass. I was clarifying because there are some folks around here that have advanced copies *cough |(illabee cough*.

:p

I've already got it. Seems much better than the demo. Still having some problems with the new Catalyst drivers though. :mad:

BTW, the stat tracking kicks ASS!!!!

best buy and ebgames told me they'd have it on the 22nd, game stop told me they'd have it between 11 AM and 1 PM on the 21st. Guess who got my money?

I just checked my FedEx tracking number for my order of BF2 from EB....gets here on TUESDAY!

YAY!

(this Tuesday) :)

My new joystick gets here on Thursday!

YAY!
:)

my gamestop will have it in stock tomorrow morning, i'm grabbing my already-paid copy first thing after work, round 4pm.

I just tracked my order with EB Games online, wont be here till thursday... :(

Shipped from Kentucky to Connecticut with free 3 Day select... damn

well i guess there are a few benefits to working retail.

manager let us buy the game yesterday when we got it in for this weeks release :D

now if only there were more people online :(

zoobaby said:
OK smart ass. I was clarifying because there are some folks around here that have advanced copies *cough |(illabee cough*.

:p

it was only one "copy" and was really for the the shop, not myself... :p

only 10 mins untill the 21st... wee!!!! I cant wait for peeps to fill in the servers..

BB said they will have theirs on the shelves tomorrow, too bad the guy that runs our clan server is on vacation till friday, so no playing w/ my buddies. Guess ill just have to kill you guys on your servers tomorrow night :)

Back