Anyone have and Enermax REV 1050?

munkynutz

n00b
I know Kyle gave it a thumbs up... but anyone out there have some long term experience with it? Any problems/concerns? BTW Newegg has it on sale, PLUS a $55 rebate, PLUS a 20% discount code until April 16th... get it you need it... Thanks in advance.

The Rev85+ 1050W is one of the best PSUs on the market, and probably the best >1kW consumer PSU available as well. The final price is $205 after the promo code and the rebate, which is definitely worth it considering they're selling the HX1000 for $240 after rebate and it's an inferior PSU.

I know members at evga forums do have this new PSU and they say it runs great with their GTX295 quad SLI and the GTX 285 SLI as well.
For my point of view I did own the Galaxy DXX 1000w and it was great handling my 8800gtx SLI and now the GTX280 SLI with my quad core. Never had an issue at all with it. Enermax are on of the best brands out there. They are able to run the EVGA X58 Classified.
I'm evga forum member there and hang out there most of the time so I see their sigs.

check out some of their forums http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=100527695&mpage=1&key=Enermax,REV,1050&#100563019

I ordered one after being impressed with its performance, features, and most importantly, price!

I have yet to get it thought. I cant wait for it :)

Back