Anyone have a Vindictus early access buddy key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't much point anymore, today at 10PM PST early access ends. Then full open beta begins on Oct 13th. You do keep your stuff, so if you can get one can try it out.

i played it for a bit but then the game stopped evolving. i didnt continue to get new abilities

i think i was level 15-20 when i got bored, considering i was on bed rest for 2 weeks that means it was really really boring

i played it for a bit but then the game stopped evolving. i didnt continue to get new abilities

i think i was level 15-20 when i got bored, considering i was on bed rest for 2 weeks that means it was really really boring

you get a new ability or two in the Level 2Xs

Yea i got to 17 and got kind of bored. It was really fun until I get to 17. The combat excitement wore off, and it became less rewarding.

Going to try it out on open beta anyways.

Is anyone able to sign up for your Nexon Passport for this game? I'm trying to sign up but when I click done, after filling in the fields, I get an error about "Object cannot be cast from DBNull to other types."

I don't see how it's my computer but I tried this like 3 weeks ago and got the same thing. It's just hard to imagine nobody has brought this to their attention, which is why I think it might be my computer somehow... I don't see what it could be though.

So is anyone else able to register their account?

Is anyone able to sign up for your Nexon Passport for this game? I'm trying to sign up but when I click done, after filling in the fields, I get an error about "Object cannot be cast from DBNull to other types."

I don't see how it's my computer but I tried this like 3 weeks ago and got the same thing. It's just hard to imagine nobody has brought this to their attention, which is why I think it might be my computer somehow... I don't see what it could be though.

I started a character tonight. I had no problems registering and downloading the game.

I find that if I have issues signing up and the system doesn't give me useful information. It's because my password contains something their system does not allow. I use a password database and let it auto-generate so the usual typing in of the password is not detected properly ...and doesn't throw out errors on messed up passwords when you tab down to enter it a second time like some checks do. Check that would be my only suggestion aside from blockers possibly blocking something. Noscript for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back