Anyone have a link benchmark to G80 SLI w/ 3 or 4 cardS?

Forget that. Go look at that guy who overclocked a quad core and 8800 GTXs in SLI with the vapochill and scored 23000 in 3dmark06. Frickin' hilarious....that's hardcore. I'd be afraid of turning my system to dust.

Yeah I saw that but I keep reading every where that the 680 boards have 3 PCIe slots, and with the dual gold finger connector i was jjust wondering if anyone has seen someone with enough cash to spend no 3 GTXs or GTSs to run them in SLI if at all possible.

dasilva333 said:
Yeah I saw that but I keep reading every where that the 680 boards have 3 PCIe slots, and with the dual gold finger connector i was jjust wondering if anyone has seen someone with enough cash to spend no 3 GTXs or GTSs to run them in SLI if at all possible.

No the current drivers only allow 2 cards for SLI, however it may change. Also the 3rd PCI Express slot is meant more for GPU Physics.

i thought ati was the only manufacturer with a gpu physics card, will that mean that the third one will work with ati's physics card? so
2 8800 GTX
1 ATI Physics
= better score?

dasilva333 said:
i thought ati was the only manufacturer with a gpu physics card, will that mean that the third one will work with ati's physics card? so
2 8800 GTX
1 ATI Physics
= better score?

No you put a 8800GTS to help with more rendering and physics. Could u guys imagine triple-Sli?! :eek:

so then
2 8800 GTXs for graphics
1 8800 GTS for physics
omg talk about money to burn and awesomeness in graphics, now if only someone will give me a link to such a setup

dasilva333 said:

Manual says you cannot SLI three cards. I think the third slot might be intended for another GPU, but for a different purpose, i.e. physics card or something. Not sure what they have planned though.

pcfan10110 said:
No you put a 8800GTS to help with more rendering and physics. Could u guys imagine triple-Sli?! :eek:

Ya I can. Vapochill the bastard and score 30,000 in 3dmark06. lol

Back