Anyone have a Demonoid invite?

DaRuSsIaMaN

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't know if the respawned Demonoid is any good, but that used to be basically my only source of torrents, years ago. I'd like to have an account again since all the old data was lost.

Does it still exist? I had an account way back.

Yes and no. Yes because there's a web page called Demonoid with the exact same look--colors, logo, everything--as before. No because all their old data has been lost. So all the previous accounts are gone, and so are all the torrents, if I understood correctly. They're starting again from scratch. It seems that the founder of the old Demonoid died in a car crash.

I had registered right when they came back and reg was open. seems I got pruned

also interested in invite.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that's what happened to me, too! I randomly stumbled on the site when they first came back up (pure coincidence because I haven't been doing any torrenting in a long time), and registration was open. I signed up with a username and p/w, and even recorded it among my saved logins. But when I came back recently their login now actually requires an email and p/w--not just a username anymore! So it looks like they reset and changed their system but didn't bother to preserve the people that signed up under the initial scheme.

Back