Anyone got the Asus K8N-E yet?

Armpit

Gawd
Seems to be showing up at e-tailers, anyone got one yet? Any comments? I'm deciding whether to get the Asus K8N-E or the MSI K8N Neo.

I ordered one, but I do not have it yet. I'll be making a post here when it comes in.

-Dave

I would think someone would have a review on this motherboard out by now. I am interested in getting the 939- PCI-E version when it comes out. I want to upgrade my whole system this Fall, so I am saving my money.

My board got delivered to the office today after I left. But it doesn't matter anyway as I won't have processor to put in it till next week. I will have pics tomorrow though for you guys.

-Dave

Mine shipped today will have it tommorow, gonna post after ive got it all setup and overclocked :)

Rob

what u want to see?

having some trouble overclocking it at the mo, it does freaky things with the HTT and multi on its own.

just found the cpu voltage adjustment, u have to have CnQ enabled or its not there.

Been up to 225 so far.

Rob

I've just placed my order with Monarch. Unlike some other retailers shipping was a reasonable $7 for ground. Should have it next week sometime...

Anyone got any good information on this board, I dont want to shell out 150 bucks for it just to be not worth it.

Had to RMA mine, very dodgy, kept saying Rom was corrupt, reflashing from system cd and general instability.

will see if the next one is better.

Rob

Back