Anyone got any $250 bitmain coupons to unload?

d.v.

Limp Gawd
If you still have your $250 coupon from bitmain and don't have plans to use it, please shoot me an offer as i'm looking for some. If you have a bigger amount coupon, i'll only consider those if i can use it so i will make you test it out before i take it (meaning you can attempt to buy a Z9 all the way to the point of applying the coupon and confirming that it will take the coupon). I know that the $450 coupon will not work against the Z9.

Let me know! I believe they expire on July 15th if you're holding any.

If you still have your $250 coupon from bitmain and don't have plans to use it, please shoot me an offer as i'm looking for some. If you have a bigger amount coupon, i'll only consider those if i can use it so i will make you test it out before i take it (meaning you can attempt to buy a Z9 all the way to the point of applying the coupon and confirming that it will take the coupon). I know that the $450 coupon will not work against the Z9.

Let me know! I believe they expire on July 15th if you're holding any.

Of course the $450 won't work... they have a coupon section that specifically says "Coupons value 420 USD and below may be used for this batch."

I have 4 $250 coupons. I was thinking $50 a pop.

I'm still on the fence on picking up some more Z9's. Mine are still doing about $27/day and have been since I got them several weeks ago now.

Back