Anyone experienced with LG warranty?

I have been using LG G6 for about an year.
In first month of using it, it stopped powering on.
Apparently, there was a memory issue with the phone, so I sent it to LG via Fedex.
(I did not have phone for about 2 weeks while the repair was getting done)

I got my phone back after 2 weeks of waiting, and phone was working great for about a day.
Starting next day, phone randomly turned off itself, dropping signal, and freeze.

I then looked up what they have fixed which I found out that they "flashed memory".
I am not a professional, but I know that "Flashing a Memory" is not a permanent fix for memory failure...

Anyways, I used the glitchy phone for about 9 months and now it is a brick again...

Well, I contacted LG again and what they have told me is that I have to re-ship it to them and let them fix it.
I asked for the replacement, however, after a hour long conversation, only thing they can offer me is to get it fixed because I still have an active limited warranty.....
(I assumed that there "repair" means flashing memory again for me.)

At this point, my only option will be shipping it to them with a hope that they will do something else other than "flashing a memory" and live without phone for another 2 weeks.

If you've had it for less than a year, it's time for them to replace it considering the issues you've had with it. Chat them up online at LG.com using their online chat support, tell them you're having problems - DO NOT CALL THEM ON THE PHONE, as you'll just have a much harder time, seriously - tell them you've been a good customer and you're dissatisfied with how things have worked out and you want a replacement device, not a repair, a flat out complete replacement or an upgrade to the G7 which I think should be available soon.

If the person you chat with doesn't help, ask for their manager, as soon as that person gets online to chat with you ask for that person's boss and keep doing that till there's nobody else to go up the ladder to and then complain about the whole support process you've had to go through and the disappointment you've had with the G6 - I mean really play it up at how pissed/angry/frustrated you are (fake it till you make it and don't let down and don't back off).

If it's under warranty and you're filing the repair claims this should never cost you a single penny, seriously, LG is supposed to pay for shipping both ways, every time, as long as it's under warranty which is 1 year parts 1 year labor.

Good luck, and don't back down till you get a new phone. I'm not being facetious either: do not back down from getting a replacement device or a new G7, you've dealt with the repair BS more than once, that's time for a replacement device or an upgrade, period, end of story.

It's up to you now to stand your ground and make them send you a replacement or a new device like the G7 and if you simply do not back down, threaten to contact the President of the company and if they balk at that, contact the President of the company, seriously, one of that person's assistants will get shit done pronto, it happens more often than you'd believe but people simply give up too easily.

Get a new phone or a replacement or give up on it entirely, it's pretty simple really, or keep letting them just "flash" or whatever they're claiming they're doing, the ball's in your court.

Yup, listen to Tiberian, and go to Twitter if you must. Like had I not gone to Twitter, scamcast would have still charged me for a compare of cable boxes I don't frigging have. (But they still won't give me credit for nearly two years of them charging me for those cable boxes. Fuckers.)

Back