Anyone ever play Derby Owners Club?

Grimmda

2[H]4U
This might also be known as Derby Ownder Club World Edition or DOC WE.

Has anyone ever played? We have a Dave and Busters here in Kansas City and I am totally hooked on it. I know I'm throwing my money away but its so damn entertianing.

http://expertdoc.flex.com/ is a good fan site for the game.

I'm already 2 generations in and am ready to breed them again. I was up at D&B last night from 7pm-1:30am... Sure I threw down about $60 but if you figure I go maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks and don't spend any other money in entertainment because I have a wife and 15 month old daughter... I think I can afford this addiction :)

Anyone else play?

Never heard of this one. How does the game-play work? Is it available on any other gaming platforms, or you gotta go to a standup arcade to play?

Actually it was quite fun for the short time it was live with online play and breeding stables. It's been several years since i've played it though.

Never heard of this one. How does the game-play work? Is it available on any other gaming platforms, or you gotta go to a standup arcade to play?

There used to be an online portion like the guy below stated but now the only way to play is wherever they are at. (There's a list of where to play on that site)

Game play is simple at first glance but of course like every other game it has its complexities. The is really only 2 buttons to play the game Hold and Whip which even the training uses those buttons. There are some arrows you need to input a name easily but other than that you don't use them much.

When the race starts is all about how and when to give the horse the whip. There's something about this game that REALLY draws me in. I can't get my fill of it at the moment.

Back