anyone else order 3200 rev. E from Monarch?

ptpeter

n00b
anyone else order 3200 rev. E from Monarch?

Has anyone else ordered the OEM rev. e 3200 version from monarch in the last 4 days?

b/c my order is still stuck at them processing my credit card info. I dont think it should be taking this long. its been 2 days now.

Peter

I ordered my 3000+ rev E on friday and shipped yesterday arrives tomm afternoon

Hey pete :), as you know my order shipped a long time ago, is going to be here tomorrow, and you better have that thing by Friday.

:D

I preordered a 3500 E from Monarch early last week, it got here yesterday.

The wait was worth it.

just got my 3000+e to hold me over till the fx57 comes out. now if my PSU would just show up.

i ordered a 3000+ this morning and it shipped this afternoon

is your bill to and ship to address the same?

if its different youre gonna be waiting a long time

happened to me, so i just emailed them up and they canceled my old order and i just ordered with the same billto and ship to

I ordered my 3200 venice last Sunday...still in the credit check stage too...but I am having it shipped to a different place too. Gotta hvae it shipped to my mom's office since you ahve to sign for the package. So, I am outta luck there...how much longer is the wait when you order it to a different adress?

I just bought a 3000+, too bad it was just a Winnie! Year 05, week 11, LBBID stepping. Can't complain. Does 2.4ghz on stock voltage.

Anyone get their 3200 venice yet? If so how is the overclocking?

Back