Anyone buy an Fx62 lately?

Higher if you're trying to O/C but are FSB/HT limited by your motherboard, RAM, et cetera, et cetera. I miss the golden-oldie days when I could overclock a Pentium 133 to 200MHz with the proper cooling without having to mess with FSB settings...

Higher if you're trying to O/C but are FSB/HT limited by your motherboard, RAM, et cetera, et cetera. I miss the golden-oldie days when I could overclock a Pentium 133 to 200MHz with the proper cooling without having to mess with FSB settings...

Not many motherboards that wont pass 250. I doubt the chips will do 3750. In current times motherboards do crazy HTTs, ram dividers have zero consequences, and every motherboard worth spitting on has a lockable PCIE. Now days unlocked multipliers are just about having a few more configurations to play with in search of the perfect settings.

Seems silly to have a crappy mobo with an FX processor? :p And considering I can do 3GHz on my 165, I think a 6000+ has sufficient multis unless you're going sub-zero.

Seems silly to have a crappy mobo with an FX processor? :p And considering I can do 3GHz on my 165, I think a 6000+ has sufficient multis unless you're going sub-zero.

even on LN I bet you couldnt max out most mobos ;) most will what? like 350? that will get you over 5ghz.

Back