Anybody wanna mess up a picture?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /s/image3/7/66/4/104576604zoAdli_fs.jpg on this server.

Originally posted by badjoke
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /s/image3/7/66/4/104576604zoAdli_fs.jpg on this server.

:eek: YOU dont know how to get around the forbidden error? click the link...when you get the error you will notice the little icon next the to the address in the address bar. drag and drop the icon about a cm to the right so that it is over the address. the image will show up.

edit: i put the image on my pic hosting site as well, in case the above confused anyone

http://www.bromidic.com/pic/albums/userpics/10001/dog.jpg

First time I ever saw that trick, nice!

That was a HUGE picture. :eek: Anyways, here is mine. I really didn't do too much, but it took a long time... Mainly taking the dog out of the background, and filling in the huge white spot..., then playing with it a little. Didn't really add any outside stuff though, like a walkie talkie. So I choose some text that applied...

photochop_dog.jpg

Originally posted by bromide
:eek: YOU dont know how to get around the forbidden error? click the link...when you get the error you will notice the little icon next the to the address in the address bar. drag and drop the icon about a cm to the right so that it is over the address. the image will show up.

edit: i put the image on my pic hosting site as well, in case the above confused anyone

Nice dude, that is awsome.. thanks for that tip :)

hahahah look like no1 knew about it...i dint too...thx...thats pretty koo

no problem...wow, i thought people knew about it...i guess not.

I wonder who was just playing around one day and figured that out :)

BlaH
*edit*

Disregard the whole sucking thing... i know his ass hangs over in the back... but i really gotta do some work....
maybe more later:

werdupasdf.jpg

Originally posted by Bennyb
BlaH
*edit*

Disregard the whole sucking thing... i know his ass hangs over in the back... but i really gotta do some work....
maybe more later:

werdupasdf.jpg

i dont think that peta would like that;)

I put him in an airplane this time... Took forever to find any half decent airplane cockpit pics...
/me wonders if that is due to national security...

photochop_dog_airplane.jpg

Wow thanks bromide :D

I had to drag the icon next to the address down onto the page, and not to the right. Did you mean to say drag it down a cm?

Back