Anybody play Warcraft 3 anymore?

Stormwalker

Limp Gawd
Just seeing if anyone still plays Warcraft 3, now that WOW has been out for a while. I am still playing it because of my...affliction (I can't play any FPS type games due to motion sickness). Anyways, we have been playing a custom game called Tides of Blood that has basically become it's own game and everything (there is even a forum: www.tidesofblood.com). It has been around for a while, but I figured I would see if anyone else on here plays it. Hit me up on bnet, same name as here on the east server, if you would like to give it a shot, or drop by clan 202.

Yea I play under the name NETR, I usually dont play ToB though. Right now my friend and I are playing on nicknames and tower rushing the low level noobs :D . Nothing like eating trees into the back of someones base and then opening the hole and killing the whole base :cool:

I used to play it alot, and i still have it. Frozen throne as well. if u wanna play 1 on 1 ill play ya. but now i play battlefield DC mod, GT4 and ninja gaiden

My brother and I used to be really good at 2v2 AT games. We still play every once and a while, but playing less really affects our winning :-/.

TypeL said:
I used to play it alot, and i still have it. Frozen throne as well. if u wanna play 1 on 1 ill play ya.

I guarantee that you would slaughter me. I am so rusty with the ladder/normal game that it is not even funny. The only game I really play now with my limited time is TOB.

Back