Anybody out there with a vapochill or a prometeia

sianlogic

Limp Gawd
Hey I'm in the market for a vapochill or a prometeia. Now I'm calling all your phase change buddies, whether it be vapochill, prometeia, or custom phase change out. I was wondering how more has it added to your electricity bill, and how often do you run your computer a day. Do you guys think its worth it if you run your computer say more then 6 hours a day? thanks.

I'm using a Vapochill LS. It runs for 10+ hours a day. I didn't notice any increase in my electric bill.

I run Prome Mach II. I leave it on 24/7. I cant say I have noticed anything in my bills cange. As I also run 2 other rigs at home. My wife pays all of the bills, and I have not head a word out of her about an increase in cost.

Just think of having about 100-150W light bulb constantly on. Does it impact electricity bill significantly in your case? With 4 rigs, 3 fridges, etc, etc, it doesn't make much diff on my case. But for someone who might live in single apartment with one computer... it might make noticeble difference. Oh, I run it 24x7

I run mine at least 6 hours a day or more and my electric bill never went up. It always jumps aroound a bit but that could be the air or the light or who knows what. I would say the electric bill is always in the same general range though as it was before the Vapo.

Back