Anybody know the deal on these cryo-z phase change cases?

• Thread starter Deleted member 201992
  • Start date
The built-in temperature monitoring and control circuitry keeps the temperature at a steady level of -45 to -50 degree Celsius at the nozzle. If the temperatures fall outside a predefined range, the system will automatically be shut down by the Cryo-Z control unit. The same control unit also pre-chills the system and automatically turns on the computer once a temperature of approximately -30 degree Celsius is reached

Wow thats [H]ard, I think I cracked my skull from just reading it. Paper stats ftw.

I am also curious about one of those. A friend of mine with unlimitted budget wants to build a i7 975 with that setup. I am just curious how it performs.

the 120w heatload is for dual cores you'll need something in the ballpark of 200w to tame a oced i7

the 120w heatload is for dual cores you'll need something in the ballpark of 200w to tame a oced i7

Any suggestions so I can point him in the right direction. My friend is really hard headed so unless I show him outright he is wrong, he doesn't change his mind.

Vapochill LS or Prometeia Mach II but those companies are long gone and you can only find them in the secondary market besides the need to have custom mounting plates built for them, that or contact someone to build you a custom unit.

Back