Anybody here have a 290x with a XSPC Razor on it?

thesecond

[H]ard|Gawd
Heres my dilemma. I have about 10.55 inches between my case backpanel, and my intake radiator. My GTX480, stock, fits in just fine.

I want to get a 290x and put the razor on it, but I'm afraid it wont fit because measurements of the cards are all over the map on the internet.

Anybody have this setup handy with a ruler and can tell me the length of the card with the block on it? Thanks

PCB is 10.5inches on the 290/290x and the 780/780ti, so you will most likely need a new case or move the radiator.

PCB is 10.5inches on the 290/290x and the 780/780ti, so you will most likely need a new case or move the radiator.

GTX480 is 10.5 inches and it fits with just enough clearance. I think i might jump on it.

Hey man, the Razor goes right to the edge of the card. The distance between the PCIe bracket and the edge of the card is 10.48 inches.

Shoulda just come over and measured it :p

Hey man, the Razor goes right to the edge of the card. The distance between the PCIe bracket and the edge of the card is 10.48 inches.

Shoulda just come over and measured it :p

You never texted me ho.

Thanks for measuring it though man. I'll be buying one this week.

I have two 290s on the XSPC razor and he is correct on the measurement. It is a tight fit for me even o_O I need to buy my corsair 900D I want XD

I have two 290s on the XSPC razor and he is correct on the measurement. It is a tight fit for me even o_O I need to buy my corsair 900D I want XD

i'm working in a very early DD Tower 21 with an Alphacool UT60 lol. extremely tight fit.

What are the temps like on the xspc block. It's one large piece that's for sure.

Back