Anybody heard of these arcade sticks?

Slartibartfast

Supreme [H]ardness
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That is a good price for two, but it's not "arcade" quality when it comes to buttons and stick.

When they came out they were really good, I bought Interact stuff all the time, but now there is more choices and adapters.

Lamont said:
That is a good price for two, but it's not "arcade" quality when it comes to buttons and stick.

When they came out they were really good, I bought Interact stuff all the time, but now there is more choices and adapters.

Yeah I didn't think they'd be all that high quality, but I don't have $150 for a pair of good sticks :p The fact that it comes with SFA2 new is pretty nice too. My main concern is their responsiveness, do you think they'll be on par with a standard controller?

From what I remember they were good, and I never complained. It's just a little too light in the stick, other than that you found a sweet deal.

Lamont said:
From what I remember they were good, and I never complained. It's just a little too light in the stick, other than that you found a sweet deal.

Cool thanks, I'll probably pick them up then. I have been very arcade-deprived my whole life so I won't be as sensitive to the quality of the stick, I think. Thanks again!

Back