Anybody else taking Thursday 8:59am - 9:01am off?

l88bastard

2[H]4U
Clients keep asking me for Thursday appointments, but I already have the time between 8:59 to 9:01 EST booked for watching Newegg, Nvidia, B&H and Nowinstock.com melt down.....from "Human Traffic"

By 9:02am though I should be thoroughly pissed and ready to serve client needs!

Last edited:
It's 7AM for me, so I can play the F5 game while drinking my morning coffee before work. I don't really plan to get a 3090 though but who knows what will happen if I see one in stock.

Taco will be serving spicy ones for everyone not able to pick one up. There will be a lot of angry(and hungry) gamers out there and nothing makes you forget your sorrows like an extra stuffed jalapeno flavored, with fresh mozzarella on top!

We're all in this together!

I start work exactly when the sales start, so I'll just go there really early and be ready with my tabs open on a side monitor. Not optimistic at all though.

No. Fuck the stupid shit - I've gamed at a 1080 Ti/2080 Super level of 4K performance for 4 years now. I can wait out the stupid shit longer.

You can't spare one minute of your time???

The time it took you to post here you could have been bot'ed by "Human Traffic" and on your way!

Taco will be serving spicy ones for everyone not able to pick one up. There will be a lot of angry(and hungry) gamers out there and nothing makes you forget your sorrows like an extra stuffed jalapeno flavored, with fresh mozzarella on top!

But we're hungry right now Taco! Plus I'm crashin from too much caffeine and I picked the wrong month to quit sniffing glue!

Sorry mate, due to 'unprecedented' demand, I'm all sold out.

Thanks, your mind control just cost me $100 as I ended up taking the wife out for authentic mexican and we could not stop drinking Don Julio Tequila.

As a gesture of respect to my homies I ordered Tacos, but they were soft shells....does that even count? Almost, feels like an Nvidia bait an switch!

You running some bots during that time or what? Human fingers are going to have a bad time.

Mate, don't break your F5, because you'll have to order a new F5 and there will be shortages and scalpers will be buying up all F5's and selling them at huge upmark.
Man, I am going F5 hard on my F5 order for a new F5 to replace the F5 I used to F5 the crap out of this F5'ing RTX 3080/3090 crap.

F5-yea!!!

I took the morning off with a little vacation time. Will try the F5 game at 8:00am, and if that fails I'll halfheartedly haul myself to a local Best Buy, fully prepared to find that they never had any stock.

I took the day off to hopefully get a card without being bothered by work. Assuming I don't really stand a chance of getting one though, so not getting my hopes up, still gonna try.

Nivida may delay sales until 9:10 without notice to catch the bot traffic, by then, we would have given up and the scalpers still win.

I'll try again, after all, didn't pavlov prove it takes 2 times to learn your lesson?

Nivida may delay sales until 9:10 without notice to catch the bot traffic, by then, we would have given up and the scalpers still win.

With the 3080, all major sites were down or lagging horribly for like 30-ish minutes afterwards. Given that the bots just run continuously, I doubt delaying the sale will do anything.

Given the 3090 isn't that much faster than the 3080 I'm just going to wait until Nov-Dec. By then we'll have a clear view of the video card market.

Sam

People are just used to getting what they want. I'll check now in stock everyday but I'm not going to hover over every site for weeks or like some of these people need alot of help.

People are just hardwired and addicted.

The hero we need.

I was interested in getting a new gpu but I realized I have zero reason to. I play apex legends and diabotical :ROFLMAO:

No. Fuck the stupid shit - I've gamed at a 1080 Ti/2080 Super level of 4K performance for 4 years now. I can wait out the stupid shit longer.

True to my word, I didn't take any time off. Managed to get one while on my hour long commute to work - direct from EVGA and trying to check out for almost a straight hour. A 3090 FTW3 Ultra.

Was it worth it? Ask me again in 4 years.

Back