Any VGA blocks that don't block a PCI slot?

vapb400

Gawd
I need one for an SFF build, and I dont want it to be visible from the outside, are there any blocks that don't block a PCI slot? I know of the aquacomputer ones, but any others? Will the Maze4? or the shorterned version of the maze4? I know the MCW-50 wont.

I will be using 3/8 tubing, but i would use aquacomputer plug and cool if that was my only choice.

the shortened maze4 will still be 25mm tall (wanted to know the same thing if it would fit in a shuttle, where there is about 20mm of clearance between card and case). So the maze4 is not the place to go.

The silverprop fusion sl is only 19mm tall so it might work for you.

Little Grabbi said:
you could get the Aqua Computer blocks with 3/8 barbs, you know... and they really are flat.

Yea I could, the problem with that though is that The only graphics block I could really use them for is the 6600 series because how the block is designed the barbs would point into the SFF, I could use a elbow on the others but I would prefer not to. But anyways a 6600 is still a card I am considering for this machine. Thanks.

bubblethumper said:
Innovatek's non-led blocks. I have one on m X800 pro and have had huge success
Thanks, those look nice because the barbs point into the machine, I just need to find 3/8 barbs for them.

Erasmus354 said:
the shortened maze4 will still be 25mm tall (wanted to know the same thing if it would fit in a shuttle, where there is about 20mm of clearance between card and case). So the maze4 is not the place to go.

The silverprop fusion sl is only 19mm tall so it might work for you.
Thanks, you saved me some work on the maze4, I had looked a little at the Silverprop, it would probably fit but It'd be tight, and it only comes in 1/2 barbs and that is probably just to big for inside an SFF.

You can fit 3/8" tubing over the 1/2" barbs pretty easily. Not to mention the silverprop is a killer block to begin with. Just really hard to find here in the states, especially the SL version.

about the elbows: they have screw-in angle adaptors for the AquagraFX 6800 blocks, so that those point "inside" too.

vapb400 said:
Thanks, those look nice because the barbs point into the machine, I just need to find 3/8 barbs for them.

The barbs rotate freely (and don't leak).

They are also basically 3/8 already. They're metric and so it's bigger than 1/4, but a tiny bit smaller than 3/8

Back