any talk of a single vidio unit to do eyefinity?

sparks

2[H]4U
I was wondering if maybe they could build a single unit of 3 monitors with little or no band between the screens.
IF and I say IF they could sell something like this on 3 22 in screens with a good base that didn't have bars and gaps but
maybe just a small strip of clear plastic for support and angle adjustment between them it would sell if priced cheaper than 3 individual monitors.

not what I was talking about. Way to over priced.

I am thinking about taking 3 22 in monitors remove the bessel between the screens and fit them on a stand that the outer 2 could hinge but still no bessel between the screens just a small crack where the screens sit beside each other.

having over an inch of black plastic and daylight between the screens is a BIG no no.

Because with modern LCD design there is actually electronics and such in the bezel. The bezel isn't just structural support. I'm guessing Samsung's Eyefinity displays are about as good as you'll get with LCD.

OP - Do you have eyefinity now and cant stand the bezels? or are you just assuming you wont be able to stand them? I know it sounds crazy but everyone right when they say you really do get used to them and dont even notice, its not like your really looking around at the sides(fish eye), they just pick up motion so you know to look there and they add to the emersion. If you can drive a car with A pillars then you wont mind eyefinity.

To the OP: If you want absolutely no bezels, our best bet is probably to go 3 projectors screens that are white edge-to-edge and 3 projectors. You can pickup projectors that do 1024x768 now for around $399.99 to $499.99 and 1080p ones starting around $749.99.

Christ, I saw the vid for the 3X panorama $6000 screens together. Serious geek business.

Back