Any system builders who offer phase-cooled rigs?

Mako360

Limp Gawd
I don't want to mess with the install of a phase unit, god knows it would probably be wetter than the Amazon after I was done lol, but I'm curious if anyone knows a system integrator like Falcon or Voodoo, etc, who offers pre-installed phase units like a Vapochill as a possible option, the same way that most currently offer water cooled rigs.

Thanks!

There used to be a company named "hmm I forgot" but they are no longer in business. I don't think any company will do a full blown phase change computer. But I'm sure there are many here that could set one up for you for a small fee.

Thx Blue, I happened to speak to people over at overdrivepc.com, who used to sell pre-built Vapochill phase rigs, but they've recently stopped due to problems with damage to the units while in transit. Rate of failure and customer service issues were apparantly too high to make it worthwhile at that level.

I've been talking with HardOCPer jinu117 about having him piece together a V2000 for me, and that's likely the way I'll go as his previous customers all seem happy with the purchase.

I think you'd probably be happy with what he can do for you. I too have a Single Stage phase change in the bottom of my V2000. It was a lot of work and it's pretty awesome, not for the average user.

I actually just fried my motherboard, some capacitor smoked, and I now I have to rebuild it.

One issue with going phase change is if you're going to overclock it you're really pushing the components to their limit and they may not last as long, BUT it's a lot of fun. I would do it over again too, I just like messing with it and having a fast system.

Back