Any rumors about when the new PCP&C PS will be out?

grizzed

Limp Gawd
I've seen march posted but nothing with more detail.

I need a new PSU and wanted to see what new PSUs they have before I pull the trigger

are you talking about the new silencers or is there something else I am not aware of?

The two new 610 and 750 silencer are coming out in April that what the Reps said?
I have been hanging out since Feb to buy the 750 silencer or the 1kw turbo-cool

An ATX 800W+ would be nice, hopefully the 750W is ATX, although there are manufacturers (Enermax, Tagan etc...) introducing 900W-1KW in that form factor.

I was talking about the silencers. I was only aware of the 750.

The only thing I found were rumors. Things like my supplier.... or I was talking to the rep and ... this is the 1st time I saw april, everything else said march.

grizzed said:
I was talking about the silencers. I was only aware of the 750.

The only thing I found were rumors. Things like my supplier.... or I was talking to the rep and ... this is the 1st time I saw april, everything else said march.

Origionally they where coming out in March but there was a delay :( and hopefully
this time its in April? I been waiting soooo long just because I want that Brand name
crazy is it?

Dude , once you own a PC Power and Cooling you will never own another power supply made by anyone else.

goodness, what kind of power do you guys need :p

1k??? Going for quad SLI and 10 harddrives I suppose. Thats more than a Coffee maker, window unit air conditioner, and a refrigerator...hehe power bill is not gonna be high for you guys.

I got a reply from an email I had sent to PCP&C
so the official unofficial word is

The Silencer 750 will be out a little later around Late April, early May.

Steeeeve said:
goodness, what kind of power do you guys need :p

1k??? Going for quad SLI and 10 harddrives I suppose. Thats more than a Coffee maker, window unit air conditioner, and a refrigerator...hehe power bill is not gonna be high for you guys.
I need one badly, Im looking to up my machine from 2x246's to 2 dual core opterons, and add a second 7800GTX, combine this with 3 15K SAS drives(more likely to come), 2 300gig, 2 Raptors, and 4 gigs of ram, and cooling devices. It can be very necissary.

Back