Any recent WW2 Games?

FPS games? the most recent WW2 games i've purchased are COD:WaW and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. i'm still a fan of WW2 games, but for most people it's been played out and they need a break from it.

If you are looking for RTS there is Company of Heroes which apparently is free now to some extent.

And here I was just thinking how good it is that the WW2 shooter fad is over. :D

Last I played were , BiA HH, MoH : Airborne & CoD WaW. Not exactly recent though.

If you appreciate WW2 Bolt Rifles, get COD2 as there are some excellent Bolts only MP servers still around.

Wow people still care about WW2 games? I'm shocked. CoD: WaW was probably one of the more recent ones that I can remember. The old CoD games were excellent too.

I just picked up The Saboteur for $10 at gamestop based on that other thread...I like it so far and as far as I know it's the latest major release WW2 game (don't know about smaller companies).

Thanks everyone for the suggestions

I always liked the WW2 related (Movies, TV Shows, Games and such). I realize that lots of people have lost their interest in WW2 but I still find it way more interesting than sci fi related games (I cant stand unrealistic sci fi games for the moest part)

COD = WaW was the last decent shooter I played and it was good. I hope somebody releases another shooter soon

Is RUSE a worthy game?

People will always be drawn to WWII material be it movies, games, etc.as it's simply one of the most intresting and dramatic periods in human history.

The newest WWII game i can think if is Order of War, a RTS style of WWII Game..

if you haven't tried though make sure you get Men of War (Trust me you'll love it if you love WWII Games).

as a classic maybe you missed try Hidden and Dangerous 2, still one of my favorite WWII games.

I played RUSE when it was free to try over STEAM and the extension to try it (went from Friday to Wednesday)

Basically, it is watered down RTS action. I personally didn't like it.

If you're looking for World War II stratgety, give Company of Heroes a try. If you yearn for turn-based-ish style, Combat Mission: Barbarosa To Berlin and Combat Mission: Afrika Corps are both very good. Can't get them over STEAM, however.

The newest WWII game i can think if is Order of War, a RTS style of WWII Game..

if you haven't tried though make sure you get Men of War (Trust me you'll love it if you love WWII Games).

as a classic maybe you missed try Hidden and Dangerous 2, still one of my favorite WWII games.

Men of War looks like a great game. I'm downloading the demo to try it out

I miss the good old days of Medal of Honor :D and Call of Duty. I hope they come back to WW2 again

classic maybe you missed try Hidden and Dangerous 2, still one of my favorite WWII games.

I really liked that game. It's a shame no one makes anything like that now. And the Sabre Squadron expansion pack for coop.

Back