Any PC gamers in Tennessee?

neokeelo

[H]ard|Gawd
Me and some friends are always looking for new people to join our lan parties on the weekend. We usually have them in Jackson TN or Nashville. Any PC gamers out there?

i live in west nashville, bellevue, what PC games you guys usually play?

Mostly Quake Live, SF4 now, i still play some COD4 and ill be playing BF1943 for sure.

cool. if you ever want to make a road trip down to Jackson, we have LAN there almost every weekend, its less than 2 hours from Nashville. We usually have 8-10 people there.

Yo I'm 1.5 hours from Jackson and 2.5-3 hours from Nashville.

I'm sure there are pc gamers i tenn as there is nothing to do besides chase deer in pick up trucks.Just kidding I have famil in Tenn and there is some good fishing there

if enough people show up...i would consider driving up from starkville, ms (mississippi state university) and joining.

I'm from Newport. As far as I can tell, I'm the only PC gamer in my town if you don't include WoW :(

Yeah I live in cleveland tn and know a couple of people that play WoW but nothing else. I say counter-strike and people ask me what it is.

Knoxville here, but my LAN days are over unless it is on a Saturday night and here in town.

Just outside of Knoxville, in Clinton here. Havent been to a LAN in several years.

Just left Knoxville. Recently graduated from UT. I also havent been to a LAN with more then 5 people in a while.

There will be a LAN party in Jackson TN (38305) at a friend's house on August 21st. Crysis Wars will be free then so we will play that for sure along with, Call of Duty 4, BF Heroes, maybe some CS:S and a few others. This is a good chance to meet your local fellow PC gamers so everyone is invited, we have space for maybe15-20 tops so let me know if you want to come. I will bump this thread a few days before the event to remind everyone.

Hope some of you can make it.

Here is the Facebook link to it
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119341357381

Last edited:
I live in Portland, about 1 hour north of Nashville right at the KY border. Holla at cha boy.

too bad jackson really isnt local to Nashville. Couldnt ever get motivated to drive out there for a LAN.

There will be a LAN party in Jackson TN (38305) at a friend's house on August 21st. Crysis Wars will be free then so we will play that for sure along with, Call of Duty 4, BF Heroes, maybe some CS:S and a few others. This is a good chance to meet your local fellow PC gamers so everyone is invited, we have space for maybe15-20 tops so let me know if you want to come. I will bump this thread a few days before the event to remind everyone.

Hope some of you can make it.

Some of your attendees don't happen to be members of Shift_ do they?

Memphis here.

Im not sure if I can make the lan, but will know for sure later on in the week.

Man...so tempted to go Friday. I'm assuming it's BYOB of course. I've got COD4 but I'm terrible at it lol. Jackson is only 1.5 hours from me...

Aw, I would come in a heartbeat, but I'm moving into college that day.

Back