Any Parts Good To Buy Off Amazon? Gift card...

seaneboy

Limp Gawd
Ok, so I have a gift card to Amazon for about $300... What is good to buy off Amazon in terms of pricing? I am in the middle of a new build (which is actually my first), and have already purchased the following:
CPU
Mobo
Ram
Case
SDD
PSU

However, still need:
Watercooling parts: 360 rads, fans, fittings, pump(s), tubing
Keyboard (hoping for mechanical)
Monitor
GPU
Anything else I'm forgetting...

Do I have everything covered? Anyway, what is good to buy off Amazon that I won't take a hit on in terms of pricing?

Monitor and GPU would be good to get from there.

Use pcpartpicker.com to find a good deal since it compares current prices from a lot of major online retailers for you.

Could you specify the parts you've already purchased?

What are you using this build for?

Just compare Amazon to the other place you would be buying it. Some of the parts will probably be cheaper there.

I bought most of the parts for my last build on Amazon; SSDs, HDDs, PSU, mobo, memory, heatsink and case. I got the CPU at Microcenter and the video cards from Newegg.

Monitor and GPU would be good to get from there.

Use pcpartpicker.com to find a good deal since it compares current prices from a lot of major online retailers for you.

Yeah, I was thinking that would be a good place to compare, but was trying to figure out the best way to view multiple items and their multiple prices, but I guess I just need to click through to see the comparisons.

SSDs are getting pretty cheap. You can get a Crucial M500 240GB for $130. The mSATA version was $120 a few days ago.
Thanks, but I already have a 256GB 840 Pro, that should hold me over, wasn't planning raid, or even needing another SSD just yet...

Could you specify the parts you've already purchased?

What are you using this build for?
I already have an SSD (840 Pro), i7-3930k, RIVBE, Dominator GT 4x4GB, Caselabs M8.

I'm gaming on it, and that's pretty much it... Haha, ahh, makes me feel dumb for splurging, but whatever. I'm an adult, and I do what I want... ;c)

So, yeah, I basically still need:
Monitor
GPU - 290 (or 2)
Compression fittings
Radiators (360s)
Pump(s)

Just compare Amazon to the other place you would be buying it. Some of the parts will probably be cheaper there.

I bought most of the parts for my last build on Amazon; SSDs, HDDs, PSU, mobo, memory, heatsink and case. I got the CPU at Microcenter and the video cards from Newegg.

Yeah, I guess I didn't even think to do that, the most obvious thing... Then again, I'm spoiled with all the info on here, because everyone has pretty much already done everything.

I'll do some hunting. Thanks guys, much appreciated!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon is a good place to buy a monitor because they have no hassle returns with free shipping and quick refunds. I recently bought a monitor from ProVantage that turned up defective, they act like its normal for it to take 2 weeks (10 business days...) for their distributor to even acknowledge your return... I do monitors from Newegg to get out of tax but I have an Amazon rewards cc that I use to buy little things cheap here and there from Amazon when the points from using it all the time pile up.

Back