Any other 1st person PC games like DYING LIGHT ?

T

troyquigley

I am really loving playing DYING LIGHT

I was wondering if there are other
RPG
First Person
Crafting

games like it

Seems to have a perfect mix of adventure / minimal crafting / light rpg

I do NOT like game with TONS of dialogue and talking (divinity 2).

any ideas ?

I already have fallout 4

If you love Dying Light, Dead Island is basically Dying Light with older graphics in a sunny island paradise setting. Can pick it up super cheap on sale...heck, I might even have a spare key from a Humble Bundle that I could give ya.

If you love Dying Light, Dead Island is basically Dying Light with older graphics in a sunny island paradise setting. Can pick it up super cheap on sale...heck, I might even have a spare key from a Humble Bundle that I could give ya.

This, Plus Dead Island is pretty fun if you have a friend to play with.

I have
SKYRIM
also

I am sorry, but I just can't play older games. I did not spend a fortune on my rig to play games with dated graphics.
Yes..i am a graphics snob.

one of the reason i LOVE dying light. the environment is beautiful.

They remastered dead island series with the dying light engine, dated but still good and a lot of fun.

i cannot do 3rd person. I have tried, but it drives me nuts.

i cannot do 3rd person. I have tried, but it drives me nuts.

Borderlands series.

RPG elements
FPS
No crafting but had a loot system that may keep you playing.
Great with a friend too. 4 player co-op.

Last edited:
i have
fallout 4
far cry 4
borderlands

i tried to play dues ex - found it boring

Borderlands series.

I came in here specifically to recommend this. Borderlands 1 is a timeless classic with graphics that hold up still today. The story is pretty cool, the atmosphere is terrific, the combat is some of the best and it has just enough RPG elements to make it a lot of fun without bogging it down.

Borderlands 2 is even better and improves on everything great about 1. Handsome Jack alone makes it worth playing. He's one of the best game villains ever and really steals the show.

The Pre-Sequel is pretty good but is weaker than the other 2. Still worth buying and playing tho.

I'm actually doing a playthrough of 1 right now and having a blast with it.

That's all I know of.

You can get some graphics mods for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to make it look even better. The graphics look good still even without mods.
That is the one series I recommend most.

Back