Any one Play Rise of Legends with PhysX

cbecknet

Limp Gawd
I was reading around and I saw that Rise of Nation: Rise of Ledgends works with PhysX.

I love this game and would, and can't find any reviews that play this game with the card.

Any one playing this game with their card. I'm interested in what it looks like and if its using the card to any potential.

All I need is one excuse to buy a card, and the other half will let me get it.

Thanks

I didn't know the PhysX patch for that game was out yet?

Terra...

Not sure about a patch required, I've just seen press release and info on other websites that it supports it. Could be why no one reviews about it are out.

cbecknet said:
Not sure about a patch required, I've just seen press release and info on other websites that it supports it. Could be why no one reviews about it are out.

I have read several places that PhysX first will be supported after a patch in that game.
The ETA is unknow...

Terra...

i've just heard from friends and stuff that its pretty good. he recommended it. i dont think its a patch, but i really dont know.

No_flaming_my_butt said:
i've just heard from friends and stuff that its pretty good. he recommended it. i dont think its a patch, but i really dont know.

Your friend don't know what he is talking about:

Anandtech.com - BFG PhysX and Performance Updates

As for games which will include PhysX hardware support, the only three out as of this week are Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW), Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends (ROL) and City of Villains (COV). Rise of Legends came out last week, and we have been extensively testing it. Unfortunately, PhysX hardware support will only be added in an upcoming patch for which we have no real ETA.

Terra...

Thanks for the info Terra, I guess all what for anandtechs review to come out.

cbecknet said:
I was reading around and I saw that Rise of Nation: Rise of Ledgends works with PhysX.
I love this game and would, and can't find any reviews that play this game with the card.
Any one playing this game with their card. I'm interested in what it looks like and if its using the card to any potential.
All I need is one excuse to buy a card, and the other half will let me get it.
Thanks
I started to Play rise of nations legends just yesterday. because I like the series.

Have no clue if the card use it. There Are only 4 updates and non mentioned PhysX.
No Rise of legends site to find that eleborate on this. No mention of PPU on rise of legend sites. I wonder. :). No Mention of PhysX on the box?

SuperGee said:
I started to Play rise of nations legends just yesterday. because I like the series.

Have no clue if the card use it. There Are only 4 updates and non mentioned PhysX.
No Rise of legends site to find that eleborate on this. No mention of PPU on rise of legend sites. I wonder. :). No Mention of PhysX on the box?
...Did it occur to you to actually read this thread before posting? :rolleyes:

I guess ROL don't support PhysX yet. And MS DX press makes me worried.Will it ever come?

Back