Any (newer) FPS games with SMALL maps out there?

ScYcS

2[H]4U
I enjoy the COD series (yeah i said it) for it's uncomplicated, quick game play. Now let me explain what i mean with "quick" in this case: I do not enjoy the fast running speed and general fast pace of the game but rather the small maps (and therefor quick gameplay if you know what i mean).

My favorite FPS game is DoD:Source, a rather SLOW game but also with smallish maps, full of choke points. I really dislike games like BF4, where i can run for half an hour on a map to even find an opponent.

My question: is there any game out there, that is (preferrably) set in WW2, has small maps but isn't quite as fast paced as COD?

Oh and i really don't care what you think about me liking COD better than BF, as long as i have fun in the game i play and you have fun in the game you play, then who cares....

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
BF4 TDM and Domination
Insurgency (slower paced, mostly small maps)

Does Halo have any WW2 mods? I can't think of anything you are looking for.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
BF4 TDM and Domination
Insurgency (slower paced, mostly small maps)

First of all thank you for the suggestions. BF4 is definately a no-go for me as i played it and the whole game feels "wrong" to me, from movement to the guns to hit detection to maps. I tried CS:GO and i like it, but would like a game with respawn.

Insurgency i will have to try.

Loadout
Tactical Intervention
Lots of different maps on TF2 of course

EDIT: sorry, I see you are looking for WW2 genre

I really dislike games like BF4, where i can run for half an hour on a map to even find an opponent.

:rolleyes:

Each consecutive iteration of that franchise has reduced the map sizes with the worst point being BF3 Close Quarters. Though it sounds like that is closer to what you're actually looking for.

And don't get me wrong, I think BF4 sucks ass, but let's not be so melodramatic about the "size" of the maps in the game.

:rolleyes:

Each consecutive iteration of that franchise has reduced the map sizes with the worst point being BF3 Close Quarters. Though it sounds like that is closer to what you're actually looking for.

And don't get me wrong, I think BF4 sucks ass, but let's not be so melodramatic about the "size" of the maps in the game.

That still doesn't change the fact that i find everything about BF4 "wrong". Melodramatic or not, i simply do not like the way BF4 plays (or BF3 for that matter - BFBC2 was actually ok for me, also the most hated MOH 2010 i found quite enjoyable).

Back