Any new, solid ARPG loot fests to play offline?

big_aug

2[H]4U
My internet is once again total trash. Playing online is hit or miss. Sometimes its playable, but mostly its terrible. I was in the hospital from February until just a couple weeks ago. Any good offline ARPGs with a lot of replayability?

I suppose it doesn't have to be an ARPG. Anything good come out in 2015? I missed most of the year so far.

Grim Dawn is really good. It's in early access right now, but there's a lot of content and replayability already, and they update it quite often. They're thinking it will release towards the end of the year. It's a spiritual successor to Titan Quest, but it's a bit more complex for the hardcore aRPG fans. It's available on Steam, but it works fine in offline mode.

Grim Dawn is really good. It's in early access right now, but there's a lot of content and replayability already, and they update it quite often. They're thinking it will release towards the end of the year. It's a spiritual successor to Titan Quest, but it's a bit more complex for the hardcore aRPG fans. It's available on Steam, but it works fine in offline mode.

I could Google, but I'd rather ask here. Are there cool rare items like unique/sets in D2 and legendaries in D3?

edit: I googled. Then I bought it lol

Last edited:
Grim Dawn is awesome, but I just wish it had a the brighter and more varied color palette that Titan Quest had.

Pillars of Eternity is fun in small doses.... not really a ARPG but the loot is fun.

trolololol. hey big aug.. i know you won't care, but poe 2.0 is coming out with lockstep, basically, a proper FIX for desync. check on it, mid july? ps. in before thee aug vs lenin thread-fight.

trolololol. hey big aug.. i know you won't care, but poe 2.0 is coming out with lockstep, basically, a proper FIX for desync. check on it, mid july? ps. in before thee aug vs lenin thread-fight.

I wish I could. My internet is just terrible though.

I picked up Grim Dawn. My initial impression is that it's pretty damn awesome. However, I forgot how horrible an experience it is to save skill points. I don't know what skills to take, so I haven't spent any at all. Are there skill point respecs? The atmosphere and everything is great so far.

I wish I could. My internet is just terrible though.

I picked up Grim Dawn. My initial impression is that it's pretty damn awesome. However, I forgot how horrible an experience it is to save skill points. I don't know what skills to take, so I haven't spent any at all. Are there skill point respecs? The atmosphere and everything is great so far.

Yea, there are respecs. Doesn't cost much. You'll get an NPC in every major hub who will offer them.

Torchlight 2 is fun and pretty fast-paced, cartoony graphics though. Great mod support.

Grim Dawn seems interested but I despised Titan Quest...

Back