Any MX900 deals?

Outrager

Gawd
I'd get this if the keyboard had rechargable batteries and connected to the dock with like a retractable cord or something at night, but until then I'll use my lovely MX700 and corded MS keyboard.

Originally posted by Outrager
I'd get this if the keyboard had rechargable batteries and connected to the dock with like a retractable cord or something at night, but until then I'll use my lovely MX700 and corded MS keyboard.

took me 1.5 years to go thorugh my first set of batteries on my cordless access pro....wireless keyboards are amazing :)

Originally posted by Shinji
took me 1.5 years to go thorugh my first set of batteries on my cordless access pro....wireless keyboards are amazing :)
I didn't know they lasted that long. I've been eye'ing the new MS cordless keyboard, but it only comes bundled with their mouse. Too bad you can't get it separately.

Just got it in the mail today and its freaking awsome the fastest mouse i have ever used and the bluetooth keyboard works in DOS witch is a big bonus

I highly recomend it to anyone

Originally posted by SB22
Does ANYONE have the MX900?? if so, please let us know how well u like it compared to the MX700

Also, by the way, recharables are ment for high drain components, so for a keyboard they wouldn't be that great, as you hear others say, regualr batteries last a long time in keyboards. Recharables work perfect in the mouse though because of its led, which drains a lot more battery then a keyboard does. So there ya go.

can you get the set w/o the mouse??!??? I have an MX700, no need for it.

Back