Any Mmorpg Player

im confused, but get WoW its awesome, SWG was awesome but its jacked up now.

munkle said:
im confused, but get WoW its awesome, SWG was awesome but its jacked up now.

WoW is alright but swg.. Samuel Jackson "whoa whoa whoa whoa..stop right there"

SWG is the pinnacle of crap atm, the current NGE system they got going, flat out sucks. Why? Because they've made the game so easy it's laughable. There's practically instructions for EVERYTHING down to the last detail. No thinking required. Screw SWG, if it goes back to pre-cu status then they'll have me back.

RailGunRiz said:
WoW is alright but swg.. Samuel Jackson "whoa whoa whoa whoa..stop right there"

SWG is the pinnacle of crap atm, the current NGE system they got going, flat out sucks. Why? Because they've made the game so easy it's laughable. There's practically instructions for EVERYTHING down to the last detail. No thinking required. Screw SWG, if it goes back to pre-cu status then they'll have me back.

hehe, SWG is pretty laughable atm

SWG is worth avoiding now. For those who still play MMORPG is there anything that could be SWG equivilant?

Something similiar to the Bounty Hunter. I know DnL is coming out, but not until April of 2006, so whats out currently?

This thread is brought to you by http://www.engrish.com

WoW is probably the only MMORPG worth getting into now, unless you want no fees and want to give the base version of Anarchy Online a try. Guild Wars is ok and keeps me busy, but it made a lot of people angry and most of the beta players are gone. Plus Guild Wars isn't a true MMORPG since there's no random encounters with other players.

IcedEmotion said:
This thread is brought to you by http://www.engrish.com

WoW is probably the only MMORPG worth getting into now, unless you want no fees and want to give the base version of Anarchy Online a try. Guild Wars is ok and keeps me busy, but it made a lot of people angry and most of the beta players are gone. Plus Guild Wars isn't a true MMORPG since there's no random encounters with other players.

Played GW, ended up giving it to my sister. There wasn't enough content past the missions and I loath loot runs. May try AO though.

SWG Pre CU was awsome.

DAoC has awsome PvP.

EQ2 doesn't really have PvP but still a good game.

Im guessing it may be time to start another thread, but I'll ask here anyway.

Is there any MMORPG that rivals SWG in the ability to hunt down players as a bounty hunter?

UO pre-trammel free servers are the way to go. Shadowbane pre-ToO was kickass too if you don't mind the incredibly terrible engine. Of course, if you're into PKing, then those aren't really for you.

geeze said:
Im guessing it may be time to start another thread, but I'll ask here anyway.

Is there any MMORPG that rivals SWG in the ability to hunt down players as a bounty hunter?

Not atm. I think Huxley might have that (MMOFPS) but that's another Genre/game heh.

AO was a great game... JUST A VERY BAD launch... If they would have worked it out a little bit more, I wouldn't be surprised if it could rival EQ numbers.

I currently have an AO account / very high character on RK1, from what I've seen- people who went to WoW or EQ2 are slowly coming back to AO.

I agree fully AO had a bad launch lol, I remember dropping the game 2 days after I bought it when it came out b/c of the exploits and crap AI problems. Now the game is polished enough that it's really to get a grasp around.

Back