Any matx X570 board?

Hi there,

I am looking for a decent x570 matx format, but unfortunately the only available MB is from Asrock, I would prefer Asus, MSI or Gigabyte?

are there any matx option available?

Hi there,
I am looking for a decent x570 matx format, but unfortunately the only available MB is from Asrock, I would prefer Asus, MSI or Gigabyte?

I wish. Seems to be not really popular/high demand format, so most manufacturers had abandoned it.

That board by ASRock isn't a bad one depending on what you're doing with it. You'll never confuse it for their Taichi line, but pretty much every X570 board has VRM's capable of running high end CPU's with precision boost.

The only other one so far is the Biostar one. Your only other options are x470/b450 if you want mATX.

the b450m mortar max is apparently well liked. It’s available on Amazon UK and can be shipped globally.

I’m running the asrock Matx x570 board and it has been absolutely fine to work with. No issues or surprises.

Hi there,

What's wrong with Asrock ? Personally I had better luck with them than some others .

I wish. Seems to be not really popular/high demand format, so most manufacturers had abandoned it.

I wouldn't say it's anywhere abandoned. mATX still gets a whole lot of love, but just not on the high end with a few exceptions. There are mATX threadripper boards after all. I would say that generally the market for mATX boards trends towards value side of the equation.

What's wrong with Asrock ? Personally I had better luck with them than some others .

I've used a couple Asrock boards and haven't had problems. I will say though specifically with their X570 line that I highly recommend updating the firmware before doing anything else. I bought one myself and the changelog for the firmware had some big changes in there. I suspect they also improved memory compatibility even though the changelog doesn't mention it. Just based on my own experience after I updated firmware a second time about a month after I built the system.

I've used a couple Asrock boards and haven't had problems. I will say though specifically with their X570 line that I highly recommend updating the firmware before doing anything else. I bought one myself and the changelog for the firmware had some big changes in there. I suspect they also improved memory compatibility even though the changelog doesn't mention it. Just based on my own experience after I updated firmware a second time about a month after I built the system.

They've been rock-solid on Intel lately, cheap and expensive boards alike -- but perhaps that's just the maturity of Intel's platform. Hopefully AMD has AM4 dialed in to the point that future releases aren't so rocky.

Back