Any in Michigan

TeeRob24

n00b
Any Michigan gamers around here know of any LAN parties/events? Used to happen every weekend but it seems its been a long while since I have heard of any

Sadly, the MI LAN scene has more or less completely died out, or at least is a shell of what it used to be in the mid oughties. I used to hop around a LOT of the SW MI LANs (Boxheads, RoC, Waldoman) but a lot of them have shut down or are incredibly inactive. Maybe I'm wrong...if I am, please let me know, its been a looooong time since I hit a LAN and I'd be eager to go again.

i used to goto area 51 in big rapids or interlinks in grand rapids but they have been closed for years.

Mid area's been dead for a little bit too. Honestly, the most up to date game I have is overwatch, which would be great in a LAN. But I'm not sure it's built to work without blizzards servers.

http://ceg.ferris.edu/

Usually have a LAN every couple of months. Probably the best you are going to get on the west side of the state ATM.

Next month's LAN is sold out, as they usually sell out not even 5 minutes after registration goes live.

I know this is an old thread, but I run a gaming center in Hastings MI.
I'd love to setup a LAN party night.

Back