Any [H]ot GBAsp deals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviathanZERO

Supreme [H]ardness
I would use the search, but its broken.
I thought I saw a deal not too long ago; get a Game boy advance SP and get a free gamecube link cable or something.

10% off? anything? Anyone see any good deals on one? Doesnt need to be online.

thank you

LA/OC Fry's B&M has the 4 different color ones for $89.99 each. Maybe your local Fry's also has it on sale.

hmmm..... Fry's..... i'll look into that.

anyone else? you know about any bundles anywhere? Im specificaly looking for Metroid Fusion.

I want to buy: GBAsp+gamecube link+Metroid fusion hopefully for less than 150$

just buy one of these

Then go someplace like here

N the next thing u know, u've got a re-writeable GBA cartridge, n a place to DL the games from. Sometime's u'll get games before they r even released

n whether or not this is legal.....
just read the disclaimers on the sites;) :cool:

Originally posted by HiLt0n
just buy one of these

Then go someplace like here

N the next thing u know, u've got a re-writeable GBA cartridge, n a place to DL the games from. Sometime's u'll get games before they r even released

n whether or not this is legal.....
just read the disclaimers on the sites;) :cool:
FYI, those disclaimers don't mean anything. If the proper authority wants to shut them down, they will. As for you, you're well onto your way to getting banned.

Originally posted by abhatia
FYI, those disclaimers don't mean anything. If the proper authority wants to shut them down, they will.

That site he listed only has freeware roms and demos, so its legit. Flash linkers are also legal (what do you think Ninteno's own GBA dev kit consists of) so no problems there either. But yea, I agree its not good mojo to push a guy who was only asking about legal deals into something that could be potentialy illegal. And this quote:

Originally posted by HiLt0n
Sometime's u'll get games before they r even released

kinda tells me that he was not thinking about the legal uses of a flash linker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back