Any good droid site that organize the apps better?

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
I am trying to figure out what programs are good for the droid but I find the google marketplace is lacking in sort and filters. Are there great droid community forums that talk about latest games / apps.

So far here are some stuff I installed:
Bugless Beast 1.1 @ 800 mhz (No clue what is the point of this but I installed it anyways)
ADW Loader for home screen (I like this one because it is customizable)
Astro File Manager (Found this filemanager have the most features)
Pandoria & Iheartradio
Rom Manager Plat
Swype (Great keyboard app)
Google voice, goggles, maps.
IM+ (seems like a good multi im program)

Hi TheBuzzer,

www.droid-life.com
www.ppcgeeks.com

Either of those are good. I prefer the Droid-Life being its all about the Droid.

I just Rooted my phone with BB1.1 @ 1.0 last night. Seems to be running really good. Although I think my battery life isn't as good. It may be the OC. May have to try it out for a week then try 800mhz.

www.droidapps.org/

Here's some program on my non-rooted Moto Droid:

Advanced Task Manager - kills currently running programs / services and can be used to uninstall programs.

Quick Settings - Quick shortcuts to settings like screen brightness, volume, GPS, WiFi. Also has a flashlight utility where you can either use the LCD screen as a flashlight or the camera's LED light.

appSaver - Utility used to save downloaded apps to the SD card which can then be backuped to the PC.

Magic 8-ball - For when I can't make a decision. "Do I take the BLUE pill or the RED pill?"

Starbucks Card - Track the balance of my Starbucks card.

RunKeeper Free - Just tried it out today. Uses GPS to track your movement and also count calories burnt based on the type of activity like running, walking snowboarding and... swimming???

Finance - Keep track of stock prices and market news.

Zillow - See condos prices in neighborhoods I cannot afford.

EasyMoney - Not free. Nice little app to track expenses, budgets, and cashflow in general.

Lookout - Anti-virus program

Back