Any good cheap keyboards that light up?

Azureth

Supreme [H]ardness
I am looking for a keyboard that lights up but isn't really expensive, it doesn't need anything else special.

The Logitech Illuminated Keyboard can be had for cheap if you shop around.

I got a MS Sidewinder X4 which was reasonably good. Downsides are the wrist rest isn't removable and it doesn't angle very much when you put up the feet. Ended up buying a non-illuminated Razer Blackwidow to replace it.

Saitek Eclipse II can be had pretty cheap if you shop around, same goes for the Logitech Illuminated (I own both).

Well, I was just looking for a regular ordinary keyboard that lights up for around $30 max.

Other than that, does anyone know any good keyboards for around that price that has laptop style keys?

The Logitech Illuminated Keyboard can be had for cheap if you shop around.

I got one too. Bought it after the bugs were ironed out last year. Never regret it. However, it is not always responsive quick enough for fast paced gaming (such as FPS).

I use the Logitech Illuminated for mainly typing and the Microsoft SideWinder X6 (which also is backlit) for gaming.

I got one too. Bought it after the bugs were ironed out last year. Never regret it. However, it is not always responsive quick enough for fast paced gaming (such as FPS).

I use the Logitech Illuminated for mainly typing and the Microsoft SideWinder X6 (which also is backlit) for gaming.

I dumped it all for my Das at home :p Not backlit though.

Also, Razer has a backlit mechanical KB I think? Might be worth a look.

God dammit, NO. You don't walk into a thread and say "HAY GUIZE. I did this test that showed water isn't wet that I posted a few months ago. kthxbai!" and then link to the effing SEARCH function. NO. Your post, I'm not going to spend the time to look it up when I don't even rightly know what search terms to be looking for OTHER than the OP.

I dumped it all for my Das at home :p Not backlit though.

Also, Razer has a backlit mechanical KB I think? Might be worth a look.

God dammit, NO. You don't walk into a thread and say "HAY GUIZE. I did this test that showed water isn't wet that I posted a few months ago. kthxbai!" and then link to the effing SEARCH function. NO. Your post, I'm not going to spend the time to look it up when I don't even rightly know what search terms to be looking for OTHER than the OP.

lol pwnt, you tell em.

LOL, thank you, getting ticked when someone asks a question that has been asked 3 times on the front page is one thing, a post from months ago, take a second and link it.

I got a MS Sidewinder X4 which was reasonably good.

I second X4. It has its faults, but if they matter depends on your table. But as a gaming keyboard it is unmatched in its pricerange, even above. It is practically full NKRO keyboard too which is great if you do any gaming. Also its something that is hard to find in almost any other keyboard other than mechanical ones.

Last edited:
Back