any good 4+tb hard drive deals?

With black friday a month away I'd hold off... Otherwise 140-150 seem to be good prices for the 4tb (which don't get me wrong isn't bad compared to the prices we've been seeing!)

are you looking for an internal drive or external?

I suggest checking over at slickdeals first using a search to get a good idea of what a good price is. This forum is barely OK when it comes to deals because dedicated sites like slickdeals and fatwallet will have 95%+ of the deals posted there first and the overall amount of deals is about 100X or more also.

and anyone telling you to wait for BF doesn't know about deals...

and for reference, to me a great deal on an external 4TB is $100 or less

for an internal, $130 or less

I've been on the lookout for 4TB or bigger drives myself. I've yet to see any great deals except one 4TB Seagate External deal for $109... but I didn't bite since it was 5900RPM and Green/Desktop quality.

If last year's any indication, Black Friday 2014 is going to suck balls for anyone who doesn't need a TV. Retailers aren't offering super great deals on most things anymore now that they have to cut margins just to coexist with online giants like Amazon.

Got me 2 WD Reds 3TB for $74 each after instant discount and another manufacturer rebate.

Back