Any games you suck at but love anyway?

Alot of it depends on your age, I think say when you pass age 28 your impulse signals from your brain to your muscle have slowed and so you have to be twice as good as the 18 year old to match him.
Perhaps. I'm in my 30s now. My go to game has been World of Warcraft and I've noticed that I'm preferring to heal over DPS. The whole go go go of DPS hurts my brain. Healing is simply click on who ever's bar goes down. Much more simplified. :D

Perhaps. I'm in my 30s now. My go to game has been World of Warcraft and I've noticed that I'm preferring to heal over DPS. The whole go go go of DPS hurts my brain. Healing is simply click on who ever's bar goes down. Much more simplified. :D
make the green bars go up :) I hear you.

I do dps on my rouge and heals on my pally, pally use to be a tank by so many other tanks are assholes and wow current tanking mechanics favor assholes I gave it up.

Titanfall 2 will be done downloading by the time I get home tonight. We'll see how bad I get sodomized.

I've got far too big of a game backlog to waste any time on games at which I suck.

All of them, really. I just love gaming, but I'm pretty bad at most games. Being old (46) and having minor uncontrollable hand tremors doesn't help. So I've turned more towards RPGs and less shooters than what I played 25 years ago. I just like the escape.

Strategy games for me. I feel like those ones have the biggest skill disparity between professionals and average players. I'm probably bad at lots of games, but I don't think I'm that bad compared to the professionals.

Strategy games for me. I feel like those ones have the biggest skill disparity between professionals and average players. I'm probably bad at lots of games, but I don't think I'm that bad compared to the professionals.

What makes you says that? I've done plenty of losing. Nothing comes close to a 10 minute spawn rape.

My point is, in strategy games you have at least a minute to fool around.

Last edited:
Witcher 3 on pc. Because it seems best played with a controller and I suck using the XBox 360 pc version....blaahhh

For me, it's Rocket League I love the competition but I don't invest enough time to become really good, so yeah I suck but I still play!

Back